Are you willing to commit to taking action once a day every day? How do you think your mood would change if every day you were to inspire someone? a friend or family member, or even a stranger. How would their mood shift? What if every day you looked for the opportunity to connect with at least one other person and share with that person something you believe would inspire them.
- Your voice is so rich and uplifting
- Those were just the right words to improve the conversation.
- Could you say that again. I loved it.
- Thank you for helping me understand
- Would you play the piano for me please?
- and so many more… maybe just a smile or nod at exactly the right moment.
Commit to connecting with another person just because. Before long your community will feel uplifted. We will all smile broadly remembering to do the same for others. Before long an inspiring message may just land in your inbox just because. When we feel inspired, we are far more productive in taking action to improve the state of the world. When we are inspired we are more courageous, resilient and encouraging of others. Let’s try it and watch the results. Do you remember this story from Path to a More Inspiring Future? The spirit of that lovely Jordanian grandmother still inspires me. I hope the story inspired you.